We have four rooms in our house. But my favourite one is our study which is the biggest room. It is full of wonderful things: books, pictures, collections of coins, TV and a computer.
 There is a very old writing table in the study. My great granddad bought it in the beginning of the century when he was a student. It is very old, solid and comfortable. There is a sofa in the corner of the room and next to it a beautiful old standard lamp, which is on the carpet. There is a piano near the window. 
At night when it gets dark I like to turn off the light, turn on the standard lamp and play the piano. When the standard lamp is on, the study looks like a fairy-land. I often sit in the old armchair and dream of pleasant things. I love this room very much. 
However, my brother likes our living-room. He has got a very good stereo system there. He plays his music very loudly in this room. This room is not very comfortable. There is a fireplace in it, but nevertheless it’s a little cold in winter. There is also an armchair, a sofa and some shelves with compact discs and cassettes in them. My brother spends much time in this room.

Оцінити лайком :


comments powered by HyperComments
^ Вверх